Sunday, September 30, 2012

Yesterday

I supposed yesterday could be a quiet day, Alby was at the office and Willy was in kindergarten but...


Tee:Pulchritude - Night After Tee (Cutie)
Glasses: SOUL. Nerd Glasses with colour changing hud

...after drinking a good hot coffee...



...i worked with my macbook....



**Sugar&Cyanide**  69 Hoodie Dress - Pink

...and i went to buy some groceries...


Pullover:**Sugar&Cyanide** Sweater - Rose
Tank: SOUL. Tank Heart 
Shorts: Beaute Unique Boudoir - part of outfit - Mesh_Ladies Denim Shorts

... and when I finally arrived at home...



Shirt: *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee (S) cadet
Pants:{MoYaz} Mia skinny jeans light blue size


...i received a call from my friend Eve, she needed me for an help: she has a little stand in the park of her town, and she asked me if, only for that afternoon, I could open in its place.
I couldn't say "no".



Shirt: *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee cotton candy
Pants: {MoYaz} Mia skinny jeans deep black


...in the evening I had an appointment with Eve for dinner, and i chose the beautiful poncho made ​​for Designer Circle by Sugar & Cyanide with the yellow skinny jeans by SOUL.


Poncho: **Sugar&Cyanide** Poncho - Orange
Jeans: {MoYaz} Mia skinny jeans yellow 

It was a beautiful intense day!

Xoxo
Magdalene

No comments:

Post a Comment