Friday, December 21, 2012

Together for Sway


Together for Sway is a Fundraiser to help Sway Dench, the owner and creator of Sway's brand.
This is a quote of the notecard sent by Sway some time ago:
"Some weeks ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. With a high probability the tumor is benign. Presumably the surgery will take place on January 28th 2013.
After the surgery I'm gonna need some time to recover so I will not be able to work for a few month.
I was discussing the fear of loosing my Sim and Shop with some Friends on Plurk and they surprised me with an incredible plan.
To save SwayLand and Sway's and to help me through this challenging time they have created TFS.
( http://togetherforsway.wordpress.com )

I am overwhelmed and practically speechless about the level of support I have experienced so far.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.♥ Sway"


Thanks to you Sway we all are proud to help you and give you a consolation in this hard period.


  • Dress: ~Sassy!~ Flaunt dress - black
  • Hair:  ::Exile:: Sway My Way:Vanilla
 
  • Dress:~Sassy!~ Flaunt dress -white
  • Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Valerie Mesh Hair - Vanilla pudding 
 


There are also any events: concert & DJs Sets, on official blog the infos!

XoXo
Magdalene

No comments:

Post a Comment