Monday, January 21, 2013

A call in the night

"Maggie please come to help me, i was in the disco and now i am in a prison"
My friend Madyson told me these words when she called me tonight.
I ran to her to get her out of trouble once again.






  • Skin: **SHINE** Slawa Magenta/Group Gift
  • Shape:*ANNA SHAPES* - Sunshine Model
  • Lipstick:*League* isla Lipstick -Cappucino Dark
  • Hair: Clawtooth: Jump Magic - Snow - Collabor88 (188L$)
  • Outfit:Jaqueline's - Clubwear Gloria MESH gold Set with Boots (top & dress version)
XoXo 
Magdalene

1 comment:

  1. pointer end surface of fake rolex watches the outer edge of the date of the new moon, combining date display design, easy to interpret. Starry dial, elliptical arcs box shows the night sky visible range fake watches in Geneva, with a sky chart, moon phases and lunar trajectory, Sirius and moon transit time display. Very multi indication function 6104G watch, Rolex Submariner Analog date display.

    ReplyDelete